Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Tuesday Morning Sketches # 371 & Cupcake Inspirations # 377

Hi everyone!  

Here's what I made for our Tuesday Morning Sketches challenge #371. It's an extra special week for me because I'm the sponsor too :) so I really hope you play along.  This fun sketch by Melissa was just asking (me anyway) to be made into a gift card pocket.  So guess what?  The prize is going to be a $5 gift card to Starbuck's and a $5 gift card to Hobby Lobby - two of my fav's.  I thought you could have a fun day spending those, then sippin' and craftin' what do you think?  If you don't have a blog and don't know how to link up your creation without one just let me know and I'll help you out.  

Thanks to the fun colors I'm also adding this card to Cupcake Inspirations # 377

.





Here's a close up so you can see the CTMH shimmer - it's addicting!!



Now it's time to head on over and check out the other fab creations from the rest of the design team and of course please play along!!

5 comments:

  1. Adorable image (is it CTMH?), and great card. I do like the shimmer you added to the hat and scarf. It gives the card dimension and shine -- a nice touch!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Jenée! Yep, it's a retired CTMH image.

      Delete
  2. How cute! Love your darling penguin! Thank you so much for joining us at Cupcake Inspirations!
    Debbie, DT Sweetie

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun design. I'm just loving your little penguin friend and how he holds that gift card. Thank you for joining us at Cupcake Inspirations.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic! It's a great sketch for a gift card. Nicely done, Patti. Thank you for sponsoring.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting - I know your time is valuable and I appreciate it very much!!