Saturday, September 3, 2016

MOJO Monday # 463 + Color Throwdown 408 + CTMH Create Kindness Card Kit

Whoa, hold the door this card was a BLAST to make!  The Color Throwdown #463 primary colors are so fun combined with MOJO Monday's #463 great  sketch topped off with a stamp from the Close to My Heart National Stamping Month celabratory Create with Kindness card kit.  It is a whopping 4" x 9 1/4" size card that I made to fit some shimmery envelopes that I've had a long time. Yes, blast was definitely the word for how I enjoyed making this card.  

The stamp says "You are special to me" but I masked it and added stickers to make it "us".  It's going to be a card from grandpa and I for one of our grandson's birthday this month. I also used a retired ballon stamp  along with CTMH papers. The papers as well as a current balloon stamp set (that I would have used if it were on my desk instead of  my wish list-lol) are available on my site pattir.closetomyheart.com

Sorry for the shadows, I really need more lighting in my craft room. I don't go into much detail regarding how I make my cards but I love answering questions if you have any.  I'm looking forward to sharing lots more cards with the Create with Kindness kit this month so I hope you pop back over here again soon.  

Thanks so much for stopping by :o)







           

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting - I know your time is valuable and I appreciate it very much!!