Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Retro Sketches #211

I just loved making this for Retro Sketches #211 and I can hardly wait to make more in more colors.  I used the CTMH Circut Artistry cartridge for the die cut and colored with CTMH watercolors.  I am a little late to the game when it comes to using my Martha Stewart microbeads but I've decided that I'm in love with them.  I only have them in this beautiful shade of blue but I just ordered a set of 12 colors so you'll be seeing more in my future creations. 

As always if you would like to know anything about what I used don't hesitate to ask in the comments.  

Thanks of stopping by!  :o)



1 comment:

  1. Very pretty! Wonderful take on the sketch! Thanks for joining us at Retro Sketches!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting - I know your time is valuable and I appreciate it very much!!