Thursday, June 6, 2013

June 2013 CTMH Stamp of the Month "A Flowering Bunch" & Dream Pop Paper

Here I used some Dream Pop scraps.  I actually made this on the sheet that had "Beautiful" pre-done but I decided to add some paint to my almost perfect page and did NOT like how it turned out at all so I just cut and peeled off all the elements of that page and put them on a piece of White Daisy card stock....much better!  The banner ribbon is from a Dear Lizzy collection that my daughter gave me, everything else is CTMH, oh except for the Washi tape, can't remember what that's from, I meant to use our CTMH Washi but I grabbed this w/o thinking.






These shortbread cookies were yummy and they were so easy to make I'm surprised that I haven't discovered this earlier.  I stamped them with the flower from the CTMH June Stamp of the Month "A Flowering Bunch" I was surprised that my husband actually noticed and complimented that they were pretty. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting - I know your time is valuable and I appreciate it very much!!