Sunday, June 23, 2013

CTMH Canvas Journal - Chantilly Paper - Love Doily

Well, I haven't been posting like I should but I have been creating some fun little things sooooo, I will be away from my studio for a week and a half but...I will upload and post pics.  So usually I play w/o posting but now for a spell I'll be posting but not playing.  No playing with my paper crafting toys but I WILL be playing trust me!  More on that later. 

This is the Close to My Heart canvas journal,  I used Chantilly paper with the Chantilly Workshop on the Go stamp set, Whimsy pigment inks, Hemp, and Love Doily stamp set - all Close to My heart.  We made this in one of my classes and it was easier than I (we all) expected. 








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting - I know your time is valuable and I appreciate it very much!!