Sunday, February 24, 2013

CTD230, Freshly Made Sketches 73 & H2H Tag!

I can't remember for sure but this may be a first for me - combining 3 challenges in one.  First I visited the CTMH Heart 2 Heart Tag Challenge and LOVED the card Tamytha Jenkins made (the entire design team did a great job!) so of course I lifted it.  My card doesn't hold a candle to hers but I knew it would be a suitable entry for Freshly Made Sketches 73.  Next I visited Color Throwdown CTD230, and thought wow I think I can make those colors work for the single serve sample I picked up for free at Starbuck's the other day. It's pretty simple...






4 comments:

  1. What a great gift and card in one! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Color Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How great! Love the use of the tags and the little treat makes it even more special! Glad you joined us this week at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! I would never have thought to add a coffee sample to a card! Great idea! Thanks for joining in the H2H tag challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Patti, I am so flattered! I love how you stamped the background and adding the coffee sample is such a cool touch. Thanks for joining us at H2H! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting - I know your time is valuable and I appreciate it very much!!