Saturday, February 23, 2013

Close to My Heart Avonlea Paper Packet

Wow, it's time for me to get caught up!  Here are the layouts from my December & January workshops. We always make a layout that works well for the next month, so in December we made pages for January photos and in January for February photos.  Of course there's lots of other subjects to use them for. 


Avonlea was used for the first layout and La Belle Vie for the second.  You really need to snatch up the CTMH papers when  you want them because they don't always last which was the case with La Belle Vie -it's all gone :(  Avonlea is still available in the latest catalog.  



I'm posting the La Belle Vie primarily for my ladies to refer to in case they didn't make it to class. It is a great sketch and I love the envelope and tag, it is cut with the CTMH Artiste Cricut cartridge

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting - I know your time is valuable and I appreciate it very much!!