Monday, January 21, 2013

MOJO277 and CTD225

Just couldn't wait to share a sneak peek of some of my latest favorite paper pack - Close to My Heart, Chantilly.  I'm able to purchase it early because I'm a CTMH Consultant; it will become available on February 1 to everyone.   Thought I would combine the MOJO277 and Color Throwdown challenges I used:

In addition to the Chantilly paper pack I also used:

Close to My Heart - Sunset & Chantilly Cardstock, the stamp set from the new For Always Card Workshop on the Go, Baker's Twine and Pink Glitter Gems.

Heidi Swap - Adhesive Accents (I've had for a VERY long time)





2 comments:

  1. Great take on the Mojo Monday challenge. I really like it. : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty card! I recognized that Chantilly paper right away! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting - I know your time is valuable and I appreciate it very much!!