Sunday, January 6, 2013

Freshly Made Sketches #67 & Whooo's Your Valentine?

Here's what I made for Freshly Made Sketches #67.  

I can hardly wait to get my hands on the new Chantilly paper pack (will debut in CTMH Spring Summer Idea Book in Feb.) so I decided to use a few of the same colors.



Inside: 

CTMH products used:

White Daisy, Cotton Candy & Twilight Cardstock and Ink
Cashmere Cardstock
Pink Sparkles
Whooo's Your Valentine Stamp Set (see my 12/29 post for more info)

In addition I used a M. Stewart punch, Cuttlebug embossing folders and leaf vine trim from my stash.  


2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, this is so cute! I love the texturing behind the owl. Really adorable card. Thanks for sharing with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cute, love the vine trim! Thanks for playing with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting - I know your time is valuable and I appreciate it very much!!