Thursday, May 24, 2012

Hello, hello . . . I am still here!



Decided to have some fun again finally.  It's not that I haven't made anything or I should say it not that I haven't been making anything, it's just the FINISHING part that's getting to me.  I have several layouts to share as soon as I get on the ball and get some pictures printed, you know some just don't look quite as good until you have added photos.  


This is a little card box and some of the cards that go inside it.  Here's a list of supplies:


Color Ready Wood Shapes
Pemberley Paper Packet & the Pemberley Workshop Exclusive Stamp Set
Card Chatter Sympathy Stamp Set 
Chocolate Cardstock
Colonial White Cardstock
Outdoor Denim, Desert Sand & Chocolate Ink pads
Card Box
Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge
Basic Buttons


Everything is Close to My Heart and available to purchase on my website.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting - I know your time is valuable and I appreciate it very much!!