Thursday, November 11, 2010

Waiting for Norah






Well I really thought our little Norah would be here on or before today. Since she's not here yet I finished up the first layout that I have made for her. Actually the one that say's "Who's so Cute?" is what I made from memory of this little outfit; THEN I decide to get the outfit to see and whoa, figured I could match it much better than I did, so that is why I made the layout that says "Love who you are" a much better match and that is the saying on the outfit, shows how short my memory can be. I'm very happy with the results...used my little Cricut with the Create A Critter cartridge (long awaited for and so worth the wait I LOVE it), and yes I really did sew on the Love tag too! Colors for the top page are Close to My Heart, Grey Flannel, Colonial White, Pansy Purple, Amethyst, and Cocoa.

2 comments:

Thank you so much for commenting - I know your time is valuable and I appreciate it very much!!