Tuesday, October 8, 2024

Tuesday Morning Sketches #777

Goodness, already time for lucky Tuesday Morning Sketches #777!! 

Considering I didn’t stamp or color anything for this card it sure ended up being a lot of work lol.  Just used sections from a sheet of AC patterned paper from Joann.  For the little strip that the cupcakes are layered on I punched the ends with a SU punch and I decided to add some eyelets - it has been YEARS since I have used those! I even had to pull up a YouTube video to remind myself how to set the eyelet.  That took 3 tries haha oh well it was fun.

Your turn now to have fun with Tuesday Morning Sketches #777!! Maybe you will use some oldie but goodie tools or stash?  



5 comments:

  1. pretty card Patti, my card is also papers, two dies and two stamps, but it took a lot of time and work to choose , cut and combine it all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great assembling of all those parts. I like using no coloring or stamping cards. I have a whoe box of eyelets that I haven't used in a long time. You've inpired me to pull that out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute!! I have so many eyelets, but I don't use them because they are so hard to get right! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a really fun birthday card! Eyelets! Wow - I don't think of them anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great papers, great card 💐😊 happy day

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting - I know your time is valuable and I appreciate it very much!!