Tuesday, May 21, 2024

Tuesday Morning Sketches #757

Hello and welcome to Tuesday Morning Sketches #757.  This is such a versatile sketch by Debbie.  I would have loved to make several but was just too short on time. 

I took a shortcut of using stickers instead of stamping but at least I also die cut the scallop circle and embossed the front panel after I adhered the sentiment sticker to it.  I do really love that cute typewriter sticker and I’m pretty proud of myself for using it instead of hoarding it.  

Our team did such a fabulous job I’m sure you’ll be inspired and enjoy creating with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!





3 comments:

  1. Great use of stickers! Those gotta get used, too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet card! I love the typewriter sticker! (And I can see why it would be easy to hang on to!)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting - I know your time is valuable and I appreciate it very much!!