Tuesday, April 16, 2024

Tuesday Morning Sketches #753

Happy Tuesday!

It’s time for  Tuesday Morning Sketches #753, I kept this pretty darn simple. YES here I am using that same “happy” die again - sorry I just love it so much!! If you want to know I got it at Joann using a 40% off coupon so it was a steal!  

I used some older CTMH paper and just cut it in two and reversed the side for one part.  The ribbons are just from my stash, that I have had for years. 

I don’t know why but I just couldn’t tilt the tag in the other direction lol, how will you do your tag for Tuesday Morning Sketches this week??





3 comments:

  1. Simple but beautiful! Love your papers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty. I love the elegance of black and white.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh I love this Patti! Sometimes keeping it simple makes the greatest impact! I absolutely love it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting - I know your time is valuable and I appreciate it very much!!