Wednesday, January 3, 2024

Tuesday Morning Sketches #738 & Color My Heart #582

Happy New Year!!

Wow the holidays came and passed so FAST!!!  I hope you had some very happy times!

Here is what I made for our first revisited sketch of the year.  We always kick off the year with our favorite  Tuesday Morning Sketches of the prior year - really fun!!

Last time I used butterflies for the elements so this time I found some birds.  These are little puffy shaker stickers that I’ve had for a couple of years.  I decided to also enter this in the Color My Heart Color Dare #582.  I hope you can check them both out :)

So time for you to have fun with Tuesday Morning Sketches #738!!  Thanks so much for stopping by & enjoy your first week of 2024!






13 comments:

  1. Lovely birds ,great card, congrats 😊💐 happy weekend , happy 2024too

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty card. When I looked at it at first I thought how could you possible do shaker bird features then I read they are stickers. They look great on that leafy background.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! I love the bird stickers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card! But I have to laugh at myself. At first glance I think beta fish and then my brain says "no dummy, those are birds!" LOL Silly me. But the card is lovely and would be great with betas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those shakers are so cool! Great job utilizing them here!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so pretty, Patti! Love the textured background and the bird stickers are fabulous. (Shaker stickers are something new to me.) Thank you for joining us at Color My Heart Color Dare #582. -- Melanie R.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a pretty way to use our colors! I love it. Thanks for sharing at Color Dare.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a pretty card! Love your take on the sketch & the bird stickers. Thanks for sharing at Color Dare.

    ReplyDelete
  9. How fun are those shaker birds?! I've never seen anything like them (and I am a bird nerd and shakers are my fave type of card! lol). Very cute card. Thank you for sharing at Color Dare!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  11. The background embossing is so pretty for your colorful birds... CAS and pretty card. Thanks for sharing with us at Color Dare.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting - I know your time is valuable and I appreciate it very much!!