Thursday, October 12, 2023

Tuesday Morning Sketches #728

Hello & HAPPY FALL!

Boy where I live it seems it’s 80 one day and 60 the next then back to 80 lol.  I’m still enjoying the weather and the change of season and I hope you are too.

My puppies had surgery to get fixed last week and my mistake but I expected them to be more calm and easier than usual and they were not AT ALL. The take home instructions was no running or jumping - ya right! They were so wild that we ended up asking the vet for something to calm them down because we were afraid they were going to split their stitches. 

Chip and I have been able to be home for the first 10 days between me working from home a couple and the holiday weekend and him taking vacation so we will get them through this. It rained a couple days and I have muddy walls to clean up now lol you can see in the pic, I had cleaned the floors but not the walls quite yet.  Unfortunately it has become a weekly thing due to the holes they dug in the yard there is mud whenever it rains or we water.  

 I truly hope to get back on track asap.  Here is what I made for Tuesday Morning Sketches #728.  It is a fun sketch for scraps but did I use scraps—noooo! This is a retired CTMH paper pack from just a couple years ago, it is called As You Grow or something like that. Oh well, I just had a really good time and my granddaughter was visiting so she helped me with sponging, attaching, & embellishing the butterflies.  That is a dream come true for me to be able have her over whenever we want. 

Your turn, looking forward to seeing what you make for Tuesday Morning Sketches#728!!








3 comments:

  1. Sounds like puppies are worse than toddlers. Your card is very pretty. How great to have your ganddaughter nearby to help you create.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Country-time goodness - that's what this card reminds me of. Like the old flour sacks (not that I am that old - but I remember some empty ones being in my grandma's basement - she had everything in that basement!).

    I'm so jealous that you have a grandchild to craft with. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very simple but versatile card. I love gingham paper on a card. Isn't it fun to have little helpers? She did an excellent job!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting - I know your time is valuable and I appreciate it very much!!