Tuesday, July 25, 2023

Tuesday Morning Sketches #717

Hi and happy Tuesday or happy whatever day you’re visiting! 

I held true to my decision to use this stamp set this week.  A while back one of the guys from my department moved up to a different position and I thought a card like this would be great for that purpose so I’m ready next time it happens. 

Tuesday Morning Sketches #717 is by Melissa and I really like that the  accent pieces for this sketch are small enough that I can cut a 9.5 x 9.5 inch square to make an envelope from a 12 x 12 paper to fit a 5 x 7 card and still have big enough pieces to use for the sketch elements.

I truly love seeing what everyone makes for Tuesday Morning Sketches and this #717 sketch is no exception - hope to see your creation this week!! Have a NICE one!




3 comments:

  1. Great masculine card. Perfect for promotion or retirement.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card! And I whole heartedly agree with Donna. It's a good card for promotion or retirement.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great guy card for various occasions. I really like the color palette.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting - I know your time is valuable and I appreciate it very much!!