Tuesday, November 10, 2020

Tuesday Morning Sketches #580

Good morning & happy Tuesday!

I totally enjoyed this fun and simple sketch by Debbie and I know you will too!  Making this really quick again due to running like crazy these days it seems!  If you have any questions of course I’ll be happy to answer if you leave a question in the comments :o). 

So here it is my creation for Tuesday Morning Sketches #580 I hope you head on over asap and check out what the rest of the team made and they play play play!!  I’m going to send this to my daughter for her birthday this week.  









5 comments:

  1. So cute! This is a really sweet image, and I love the BG paper!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card with that dear fox.
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ow ow what a lovely card you’ve made Patti!
    I love the fox...thanks for you’re sweet comment on my blog.
    Nice Sunday and hugs, Wilma xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What the other Debbie said!!!!
    Debi

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that little fox image Patti! So adorable.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting - I know your time is valuable and I appreciate it very much!!