Tuesday, January 7, 2020

Tuesday Morning Sketches #536

Hello!

I hope this new decade is treating you well already! As for me I’m still in denial that it is already January 7th!!!!  Whoa - what happened to the last two weeks??

Here is what I made for our Tuesday Morning Sketch #536.  This stamp set is from Simon Says Stamp, I did color in a version but never finished that card, these uncolored ones were so much quicker so I was able to do a couple.  

This is a fun time of year when each of our Design Team members get to pick our favorite sketch of the prior year.  This was originally #508 last June.  The prize is a $5 gift card to Sweet & Sassy stamps online.

Thanks so much for stopping by I’m excited to see what you make!




Of course I picked the boxer to color as an accent - thanks to my fur-babies :)

Thank you so much for stopping by!!




5 comments:

  1. Aaaw, this is adorable! I love the stamp with all the dogs! Both cards are gorgeous! And your dogs in the photo are precious! Happy New Year to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your cards are adorable and love that stamp. Great variations. Your dogs are too cute. I can't believe how time is flying by either.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute cards!
    Your dogs are adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These cards are so fun! What a great image - all those puppies!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my... your dogs are darling! Of course I like your cards too but I got a huge smile on my face when I saw the picture of your dogs.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting - I know your time is valuable and I appreciate it very much!!