Tuesday, July 2, 2019

Tuesday Morning Sketches #510

Hello there! 

Low and behold I'm back.  I don't know if this happens to you also but sometimes life just gets away from me.  I've had a ton of fun stuff + the total extreme of a ton of tough stuff going on and  I just couldn't keep all the balls in the air there for a while.  It's not going to be a lot better for some time but at least I got to play and create with our great sketch #510 this week.

I didn't have a lot of time so I did less scallops but this was so fun to create,  all products are current CTMH products except for the retired little silver arrows.

I will get to visit your creations so I'm looking forward to that this week and I hope you're having a WONDERFUL summer!!  The prize this week is a surprise pack of ribbons, flowers and doodads :)









3 comments:

  1. That image is fun and I love the silver arrows on the corner.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I love the simplicity of it - so easy to replicate time and time again.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting - I know your time is valuable and I appreciate it very much!!