Tuesday, April 30, 2019

Tuesday Morning Sketches #501

Thank you so much for all the wonderful comments and visits for Tuesday Morning Sketches #500 challenge!!!  I used random.org to chose from the comments I received
from participants in the challenge. The winner of the 3 shimmer brush pens is...

KT Fit Kitty

Congratulations!
(Email me at pattirmail (at) yahoo (dot) com with your mailing address and I'll get them on their way ASAP.)

Thank you again to all who participated in the challenge and our blog hop!

That was so fun, and moving forward of course we have another amazing sketch for Tuesday Morning Sketches #501!  I'm needing to move my craft room for some work to be done on our basement so I'm in the beginnings of upheaval so I did another quickie.  I already had the embossed card and thought it would be perfect for the sketch.  

I used CTMH shimmer trim, sequins, pearls, stamps and ink, EK punch for the shape and HL ribbon from may stash. 

So the prizes are not quite as plentiful this week but the fun sure is!!  I can't wait to see what you make :o)  Have a WONDERFUL week!







4 comments:

  1. Yay! So happy and excited to be the lucky winner of your awesome prize! Thank you, Patti! I just emailed you! Loving the new sketch and hoping to have some time to play along! Your card is gorgeous - I especially love the embossed background!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! I love the embossing! Dry embossing is my favorite technique and this is one of my favorite EFs!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card. I love the embossed base with the paisley.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The piece of trim you used is lovely and I really like the color. Hope all goes well with the work on your basement. 😊

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting - I know your time is valuable and I appreciate it very much!!