Tuesday, January 29, 2019

TMS #488 - Jeneé's Pick

Hello there!  

Here is what I made with our fun sketch #488 at Tuesday Morning Sketches which is Jeneè's pick from 2018.  It still feels funny typing in 2018 like it's in the past but here we are already 4 weeks into 2019.  

Our prize this week is a Clear Expressions stamps with quite a few nice friend sentiments.  I think I need to take a break from metallics after this, I'm too frustrated with my poor photography skills when trying to capture what it really looks like.  

The hat on the owl and sentiment are from a new CTMH mini set, and I know already that it is going to get all but worn out for me this year, that little hat will be perfect for so many little animals!   

We had such a great turn out last week and hoping for the same again - you all provide us with so much inspiration!  Thank you!  Now time to head on over to TMS blog & design team blogs and play play play along :)  :)  :)












4 comments:

  1. Super sweet card, Patti! That little owl is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really cute! I hear ya it's so frustrating when the pics just don't show the real look of the card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet birthday card. I love the colors and I get your frustration with trying to capture metallics. I struggle with it, too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The touch of vellum is lovely and the little owl is super cute.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting - I know your time is valuable and I appreciate it very much!!