Tuesday, September 11, 2018

Tuesday Morning Sketches #470

Just a quick little hello and happy Tuesday once again.  Here is what I made for Tuesday Morning Sketches #470.  I hope you have a WONDERFUL day and that life is going a little more smooth for you and those you love than they are with me and mine.  I feel guilty even saying that in light of remembering that anniversary of this day but sometimes things just get a bit overwhelming and then we have to stop and remember.

Thanks so much for stopping by!  Please check out what our fantastic team made for this fun sketch!!













4 comments:

  1. Very soft and pretty. I like the dots on the paper going so well with the embossed dots.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm loving that peach color with the little flower! A beautiful take on this week's sketch challenge once again. Hope your weekend is going well :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Patti. What a great way to use up those flowers we all have in our stashes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty!! I love the embossing and that flower!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting - I know your time is valuable and I appreciate it very much!!