Tuesday, August 28, 2018

Tuesday Morning Sketches #468

Hello, hello I'm on time yay!!!  Baby steps right?

Thanks so much for popping in to my contribution for Tuesday Morning Sketches #468 :)

I thought the oval would be a perfect opportunity to make a little bit of a see through card.  I saw the idea from Jennifer McGuire and I major cheated by using a doily to be sort of the mesh base for my images to attach and it may be hard to tell but you can see through the little openings.  It's always so darn hard to photograph glitter so I snapped a shot of an angle that should give you and idea of how glittery every place I colored is.  I used water color pencils and CTMH Shimmer Brush to color,  the quickest most fun and budget friendly way to color that I know of.  

The rest of the team made some beautiful cards and I hope your inspired and therefor pay the inspiration forward by joining us this week!!










5 comments:

  1. Lovely card! The see through element is fun and I really like how the leaves and butterfly are positioned.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Patti, the sketch challenge is always fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty with the peek-a-boo elements showing through, and I love the colors too! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay - you have been making some really amazing cards lately - this one tops them all. This is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really enjoyed your blog posts, thank you

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting - I know your time is valuable and I appreciate it very much!!