Friday, May 11, 2018

Freshly Made Sketches #336

Hey there,

I'm happy to share an extra creation this week.  :)  

I chose to play along with Freshly Made Sketches #336, I was also going to enter into a color challenge but much to my dismay I had one of the colors wrong, par for the course for my day.  LOL, what can you do but laugh and chin up and chest out.  :)  

I don't often list what I use but I just have to share these three stamp sets, because I am absolutely in LOVE with them!! I also used CTMH Bashful Cardstock, Beautiful Friendship Paper,  and Rose Embossing Folder. You can have a look below at the card and cute sets, but in the mean time . . . have a WONDERFUL day and thanks so much for stopping by!! 





1 comment:

  1. What a fun and creative use of the sketch and those stamp sets. I love that little guy peeking out of the teapot! Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting - I know your time is valuable and I appreciate it very much!!