Tuesday, April 17, 2018

Tuesday Morning Sketches #449

Hello and happy Tuesday once again!!  I really enjoyed creating my own background instead of just using paper for this sketch #449 at Tuesday Morning Sketches.  I was excited to try out one of the examples in a recent Jennifer McGuire video.  I used Close to My Heart Almond cardstock for my version of Kraft and the only 7 Copics that I own :) I love this CTMH Happily Ever After stamp set even more than I thought I would.  I also really love the Inspired Words set and use it a ton.

The second card was actually the first card I threw together real quick but, wanted to get a little more creative. I still like it but the "Ask Seek Knock" card is my fav. The only stamping Happy Birthday is a cute little $2.95 stamp from CTMH stamped on a pre-made Martha Stewart tag, and I think the paper is from Pebbles - got it at my LSS. I thank you so very much for stopping by, I hope you get to check out what our team and participants are creating this week!  

5 comments:

  1. Both cards are wonderful, but I am especially impressed with your beautiful DYI floral background on the first card. Very nicely done, girlfriend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did a great job on both cards this week, and I love the use of the tag on the 2nd! The first is just screaming spring all over it with those pretty flowers and colors! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. THese are both great! I really love the floral BG of the first one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What pretty cards! Love the background you created.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both cards are awesome! Love love love that you made your own background paper on the first card and the birthday card is great when you need one so quickly.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting - I know your time is valuable and I appreciate it very much!!