Tuesday, November 28, 2017

Tuesday Morning Sketches #431

Good good Tuesday morning!!  

My week just FLEW! How about yours?  I have to make this quick because I stayed up way past my bedtime last night.  We went to a Handel's Messiah Sing Along (ha - but I didn't sing lol, wouldn't want to ruin anyone's night) It was so fun but got home so late & had to get up and work a 12 hour Cyber Monday starting at 6:00 a.m.  

I did squeeze in just barely enough time to make a couple cards with our TMS sketch # 431.  I do like them better in person but that's often the case.  It was fun playing with the Beary Christmas stamps & dies set from CTMH.  

Of course. . . .I hope you get to play along with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

Carol 
Janice 
Jenée
Melissa
Debbie









2 comments:

  1. My goodness - beautiful work with this sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are both such cute cards and I'm exhausted just imagining you working Cyber Monday for 12 hours! Whew! Go rest up girl!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting - I know your time is valuable and I appreciate it very much!!