Tuesday, October 10, 2017

Tuesday Morning Sketches #424

Hello & hold the door, it's Tuesday again already!

TMS #424 was created by our fearless leader Melissa Craig. Our team is sponsoring a $10 gift card - your choice Hobby Lobby or Starbucks. 

I am slowly getting a little better each week.  I clearly need to get into some type of exercise routine.  My age seems to really be giving me the creaks & groans lately, and I just haven't bounced back from this little virus as quick as usual.  I feel like I jinxed myself by proudly thinking, I haven't caught anything for just over a year.  Then bam - caught something.  


Guess I'm still on a Red, White & Kraft kick.  I love that combo.  I decided to start getting ready for a little card making gathering with some friends this month.  I think they will like this.  All supplies are CTMH and all are still available except for the corrugated stars they've been retired several years but I have 100 of them so wanted to create something with those.  I think my fav thing I used is the Confetti Stars embossing folder


Thanks for stopping by, we'd love to have you play along with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

Carol 
Janice 
Jenée
Melissa

Debbie






6 comments:

  1. Your card is beautiful! I hope you are fully well soon! Some illnesses really take a long time to pass.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the red, white and craft palette, too! This card has a wonderful homespun look to me -- a really nice look and feel for the Christmas season. I think the crimped stars on the corner are perfect. I just like everything about this wonderful card of yours!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a favorite color combination for me as well, and I just love those crimped star accents in the corner! Great take on the sketch and a lovely Christmas card to boot! Feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the color combo too! And those stars are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a pretty Christmas card!! This is a great color combo!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hands down - this is an awesome Christmas card. The colors with the organic kraft stars is a perfect combo.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting - I know your time is valuable and I appreciate it very much!!