Sunday, July 10, 2016

CTMH "Sunshine on a Cloudy Day"

I love the song and it was love at first sight when CTMH released this set in the latest Seasonal Inspirations!!  This set "Sunshine on a Cloudy Day" was an absolute must have and I have more card ideas  using it swimming around in my head that I can hardly wait to create and share.  

This was such a fun and simple card it was easy to mass produce and perfect for a recent card exchange.  All I used was cardstock, ink, a few sequins and my CTMH watercolors. I stamped and painted white panels then added to a white card.

Unfortunately I have quite a few friends that have tough times lately and can really use this sentiment, fortunately it is a great reminder and encouragement to stand tall and face life head on. 

I wish you sunshine on all your cloudy days!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting - I know your time is valuable and I appreciate it very much!!