Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Tuesday Morning Sketches #357 - by yours truly.

Here's what I made for the sketch this week over at Tuesday Morning Sketches #357.  I actually came up with this sketch, so I REALLY would love it if you could play along with us!!

Our sponsor this week is new to TMS.  Please welcome Oddball Art.  This a fun Etsy store where you can find the "perfect combo of sweet and sour glittering up the grunge" images.  These are great for those who prefer the eclectic and artsy.  The prize is 3 digis of winner's choice.







Thanks so much for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. Awesome sketch, Patti!! I love both of your cards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cards Patti! I really love the butterflies but those critters just way too cute. Great job on the sketch, Patti, thank you.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting - I know your time is valuable and I appreciate it very much!!