Monday, March 7, 2016

CIC #350 + JUG #333 + FMS #226


I am so there when it comes to spring colors like these from Cupcake Inspiration Challenge #350.  I also love this simple sketch from Freshly Made Sketches #226 I think I may kick into mass production mode on this one - if I do I'll be sure and post the results. Plus what's not to love about a flower challenge like they have over at Just Us Girls #333??  This is a top fold card made from the leftover piece of 12 x 12 card stock that I cut a 5 x 7 card from - I feel likes that's a good cost effective way to use 12 x 12.    :o)







Thanks for stopping by!






7 comments:

  1. This is so pretty! I love the collage of flowers for the background and the way you've arranged the sentiment. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, I love the bright happy colors and the design of your card! Thanks for joining us at Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how this came together! So creative!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just gorgeous! I love these fabulous colours together. Thanks for joining us at FMS this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great combination of challenges! I do like the pretty flower background. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Cupcake Inspirations this week! Deborah, DT.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty!! Love all the images on there. Thank you for joining our challenge at Cupcake Inspirations this week.
    -Sandy, DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so pretty! It's so soft and springy, I love it! Thanks for playing with us over at Cupcake Inspirations!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting - I know your time is valuable and I appreciate it very much!!