Sunday, February 7, 2016

Tuesday Morning Sketches #337

Oh what fun I have had over the years playing over at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!  I have had a really rocky year so far as paper crafting goes but things are smoothing out finally!!  It's great to be back into my new craft room and it is getting it back into shape - that is a very happy thing for me.  This week I did get "locked" out of it for a night though due to the fact that the equipment room for our house is basically in my craft room and our furnace went out - bleh.  My hubby was afraid that gas may be leaking a little so I didn't use it until all was fixed and well.  I think maybe I'm going to start a series of posts to share the happenings of our 90's house good and not so good.

Well I played my little heart out with this week's sketch.  I'm trying to build a stash to RAK my many great friends that are better at giving cards than I.  This week's TMS sketch #337 was a good boost for that stash as well as my crafting creativity/moral.




In all honesty, I was probably extra energized because I'm hoping to become one of their Design Team members.  I'll give a reason every week why I want to be on their team and I encourage you to try too!!  Reason 1 - They are fantastic & kind crafters I know this because I have sponsored over there and they've been so incredibly patient and encouraging that I can't help but want to be a part of their team :) So head on over and check out TMS.

I used the adorable  Animal Greetings set from CTMH.  It is an Operation Smile fundraiser set $7 of the proceeds go to Operation Smile - they provide surgeries to repair cleft lips and palates in children It is such a great cause and available to purchase on my site.  If you're familiar with Close to My Heart you may recognize some really old paper - Sweet Pea (ha ha) so who else has a bit of that hoarded????

I also used a lot of DCWV Baby Boy paper stack and random supplies. Thanks for having a look!

These two are my favorite I think mostly because the words and the little raccoon & dog are just so cute!!





I see these staggered on here really strange but I think that's going to just have to be ok because I want to go play some more and not wrestle with the placement.

4 comments:

  1. Wow, Patti! You've been busy! These are sweet images, and you've made a great bunch of cards!
    Thanks for playing along this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!
    Debbie (TMS DT)
    Debbie's Dash of This and That

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cards! So sweet of you to have a stash of RAK cards ready for friends :) Can't wait to see what you create for next week's sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!! Busy little crafter! These are all great and anyone that receives one of these cards will be very lucky indeed. Thank you for playing along with us Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting - I know your time is valuable and I appreciate it very much!!