Monday, October 7, 2013

Remember Close to My Heart Clementine?

The Close to My Heart Clementine paper has a real country feel to it. It has western designs and quilted button flower embellishments...I really liked this paper a lot!   Even though the photos are from last year I just finished up these pages.  I thought I would post just in case you might already still have some Clementine and would like some ideas.  Keep in mind our papers are not available too long so if you like something it's best to snatch it up as soon as you can. This is my cute little granddaughter she has already grown so much since these were taken. 





And this is my almost daughter and almost other granddaughter!  We have three generations of friendship between all of us, the grandma's are just not pictured here.  


 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting - I know your time is valuable and I appreciate it very much!!