Monday, September 23, 2013

Retro Sketches #82




Took a little time for fun yesterday and played around with this weeks retro sketches challenge #82. I made this real quick with some Pebbles and Jolee's stickers, Close to my Heart card-stock and stamp. The lighting is funky on the last pic which is the inside of the card, the 'made with love' sticker is from Pebbles and so is 'take a moment to breathe'.  My color inspiration was from last weeks Color Throwdown challenge...was going to play there too but didn't quite post in time. 

I can think of several people who I need to send this sentiment to right now, and I have a feeling that you and I both should take a moment (more often) to breathe too! What do you think?




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting - I know your time is valuable and I appreciate it very much!!