Sunday, April 21, 2013

Tuesday Morning Sketches #194 & The Shabby Tea Room #162

Wow...I have not been a very good blogger lately! Work and family things have been much more demanding the past couple months.  But hopefully I'm back.  I'll explain more about that later :o) - I may need a new tab on my blog!

Today I decided to participate in a couple fun challenges and picked the Shabby Tea Room, because I love pink and blue and of course it was next to impossible for me to pass up the theme "Pretty Shabby" the only problem I had when it came to picking out what I wanted to use for something "Pretty Shabby" is my hoarding instincts kicked in so I declined on using the first 4 or 5 ribbons and such that I picked up. I just wasn't ready to use them on a card, I'm saving them for pages because those will be around longer.



I picked the Tuesday Morning sketch because it was simple and I've been so limited on time lately that simple was exactly what I needed. The bow is made with a pinch of my most hoarded stash that I found at Melrose Vintage in downtown Phoenix quite a while back.  The stamp sentiment, Rosette Ribbon and Pearl Opaques are Close to My Heart,  This color ribbon is now available only in Colonial White but it is beautiful.

3 comments:

  1. Oh this is lovely, I love your rosette. Thank you for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card!! I love that rose!
    Thanks for joining us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely gorgeous, Patti! If these are the ribbons you could bear to use, I can't wait to see the others :) Thanks so much for coming to play at Tuesday Morning Sketches this week - hope you can come play again soon!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting - I know your time is valuable and I appreciate it very much!!