Sunday, December 30, 2012

MOJO Monday 273

Surprised myself just now!!  I was thinking that I missed posting this on MOJO Monday 273 and I just noticed that I didn't miss it.  I guess it's because I made it the day after that challenge posted then forgot all about it. 

The day after being Christmas day and since we had no family here this year we just relaxed and I played with some of my Christmas gifts.  This paper was from my dear sweet daughter, she got it on a Black Friday deal she couldn't resist at Archiver's it is from My Mind's Eye.  

I used the Close to My Heart Art Philosophy cartridge for the cut outs and the stamp sets are CTMH too, the roses are part of the upcoming January 2013 Stamp of the Month set and the "greetings" stamp is part of the For My Friend set. I love this little word and this particular version of it. The more I use this cartridge the more I think every paper crafter should own it!  It comes in a bundle with coordinating chipboard elements and stamp sets which makes it a great deal at $99, but...if you host a gathering in person, by book or by "e-party" that reaches $250 you can purchase it for 1/2 price!  Email me if you would like to know more.  





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting - I know your time is valuable and I appreciate it very much!!