Sunday, June 3, 2012

June Stamp of the Month MOJO #243


I've been playing with the June Stamp of the Month (2012)  and MOJO Monday Challenge #243 the colors are from the Color Throw Down challenge but I'm going to post another card for that entry.  Here is what I used:  


Cardstock- Colonial White, Holiday Red, Desert Sand and Crystal Blue
Ink-Holiday Red and Bamboo
Red & Blue Assortment Buttons
Bitty Obaques
Colonial White Waxy Flax
Cricut CTMH Art Philosophy Cartridge


Scrap Ribbon...from my ribbon collection, I think I got it at Michael's but everything else is available on my CTMH website.  The CTMH Stamp of the Month set is available for only $5 with a $50 purchase, or you can purchase it flat out for $17.95.


Thanks for stopping by and I wish you a wonderful week!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting - I know your time is valuable and I appreciate it very much!!