Sunday, November 27, 2011

I am such a dork!!

 One of my lovely and talented team members Andrea Ruiz was so kind and wonderful to post this award for me!!  It's my very first blog award and I missed it at the time but trust me I appreciate it just as much now that I "get it" !!  Thank you so much Andrea!!




The goal of the award is to spotlight up and coming bloggers who currently have less than 200 followers. The rules of the award are:

1. Thank the giver and link back to the blog who gave it to you.
2. Reveal your top 5 picks and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog.
3. Copy and paste the award onto your blog.
4. Have faith that your followers will spread the love to other bloggers.
5. And most of all, HAVE FUN!

Here are the Bloggers I have chosen to spotlight!

1. Greetings From Gail {another one of my talented team members}
And the next 4 are all fellow CTMH Sharing From the Heart blog hop-ers:
2. My Scrapbooking Blog
3. My Stamping Spot
4. @ Home with Studio K
5. Creative Coconut

Check out each of these crafty blogs!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much! Better late that never, I have listed some blogs to check out on My Scrapbooking Blog (1/27/12).

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting - I know your time is valuable and I appreciate it very much!!