Sunday, April 3, 2011

May...Pages, Project & Stamp of the Month

Here's the hostess club pages and project for this month. I decided on a box instead of a bag and if I do say so myself I think it's pretty nice. I really love the April Stamp of the month-Blessed and I'm looking forward to trying it out in some different colors although I always have loved this combo for just about anything. I used Pear, Gypsy, Sky and Heavenly Blue paper & ink. Our technique as planned was making our own B & T paper---the spray pen made it extra fun! I added a surprise technique...making paper carnations...I LOVE making them...oh so easy and they look fab(u-lous)! Just for kicks I thought I would show my first prototype layout. I was just not happy with it at first and as you can see I exchanged a couple of the Gypsy pieces with White Daisy and it really brightened things up...exactly what it needed for the bold summer colors. First prototype...

Don't you agree this one is better?

Here are the boxes everyone can choose to do whatever one they like the best-


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting - I know your time is valuable and I appreciate it very much!!