Monday, June 28, 2010



This layout really looks better in "person" I just stuck some pics from last 4th of July to get an idea of how it will look, I'll replace them with new ones asap. There is quite a bit of "white" space but some of it will be used for journaling. The design is from Imagine page 30, Timeline. The photos should really be 3 x 3 but mine are a little different, these sizes were quick to print and I didn't want to spend much time since they're temporaries. I love the Live Inspired stamp set, it has another bird in it on a branch that I can hardly wait to use. The paper is from the Zippidee Lvl II packet which is obviously made with the Disney/Amusment Park theme in mind but I really like challenging myself to come up with something different. The Dimensional Elements Stars are only $3.25 and you get a total of 25. This layout is one of the things my Hostess Club participants will be making in July.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting - I know your time is valuable and I appreciate it very much!!