Sunday, October 20, 2013

CASE Study - Retro Sketches - Freshly Made Sketches - Color Throwdown

Four challenges = 3 cards this weekend!! 
It's time to share the "fruit of my playbor"! I had fun checking out and creating over at Color Throwdown, Retro Sketches, Freshly Made Sketches AND last but not least CASE Study.  

First I attempted a card for Color Throwdown, using Retro Sketches #86.







As you can see I didn't work in that 4th color....I guess it was because my patterned paper combo was already pretty busy--just couldn't do it.  I do love this paper though it is Close to My Heart Sparkle & Shine, and available in our new little Holiday Gift Guide. You can't really tell in the picture but the houndstooth paper is shiny metallic silver.

So real quick just a few minutes ago I threw this card together.  I'm not exactly thrilled with it but I like it ok.  






Next I played over at Freshly Made Sketches.  I started with color inspiration from the cute covered brad from American Crafts that I had in my stash. 





Then I headed over to CASE Study and played there....all that was last night.  





If you would like to know more details about what I used for anything just leave a comment below.  Thanks a bunch for stopping by! 



4 comments:

  1. Wow you have been BUSY! Love the Case study and the Retro sketches are Brill!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What great cards! I love your use of the CTD colors! Thanks so much for playing along in the Color Throwdown with us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all of your cards! Thanks for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great take on this week's Retro Sketch! Love the colors and that Hello Sentiment. -Katie :)

    ReplyDelete